The site is owned and operated by Monkey McCoy, registered in England and Wales, company number 06404386.
Prices are correct at time of publishing and include VAT where applicable. It may be necessary to change prices from time to time, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
- Every effort has been made to portray items accurately, however slight variations may occur.
- The reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic processes allow but please note that there may be colour variation depending on the settings of individual computer screens.
- All rights, including copyright, for this website are owned by or licensed to Monkey McCoy.
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited.
- You may not distribute, modify or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- All items on the Monkey McCoy website are subject to availability.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if goods you have ordered are unavailable.
- We shall offer you a refund or an alternative
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you wish providing you act within 7 working days of receipt of the goods.
- Please note your right to return products does not apply on personalised items unless they are faulty.
- If you wish to exercise this right prior to despatch of goods please email email@example.com.
- If your order has already been despatched please follow our returns information.
- Monkey McCoy’s total liability for any claim howsoever shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Monkey McCoy to the customer. Monkey McCoy shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. Monkey McCoy cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with instructions specifically stated on the website or in the catalogue. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from Monkey McCoy, your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by a confirmation of despatch email. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed as accepted in such a despatch email do not form part of the contract.
- Monkey McCoy endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, Monkey McCoy does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors.
Monkey McCoy have made every effort to ensure that this site is free from viruses and defects, however this cannot be guaranteed. Monkey McCoy shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information, including name, address and credit card details. Information remains scrambled whenever it is transmitted over the web. This means that ordering via our site is even more secure than ordering over the phone.